Montana Riverfront Cabin- Wanna Be My Neighbor?

Old406Kid

The garage.
IMG_2688.jpg
Note the solar panels. We are off grid and they have a good setup with a backup auto-start propane generator. We have all of the conveniences of grid living without a monthly electric bill.

IveofIone

Dean, why don't you just buy it yourself and rent it to me? I would be a halfway decent neighbor, could handle shuttles with my truck, help with your struggles with Murphy and could provide you with an occasional good beer!

Driving to Plains for groceries couldn't be any worse than going across the pass to Colville 25 times a year.:rolleyes:

Old406Kid

Dean, why don't you just buy it yourself and rent it to me? I would be a halfway decent neighbor, could handle shuttles with my truck, help with your struggles with Murphy and could provide you with an occasional good beer!

Driving to Plains for groceries couldn't be any worse than going across the pass to Colville 25 times a year.:rolleyes:
I thought about that and the winters are far milder than the Tundra.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Great idea! I'd even split the rent with Ive. What could be better than 2 senior gents next door (Well, 1 gentleman and the other only good for shuttle rides and entertainment value :rolleyes:.). I'd help drink the occasional beer though and tie flies for everyone . . . plus, I could embarrass Bob on occasion . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts