NFR So easy, a caveman WILL do it...

doublespey

Steelhead-a-holic
Nuts on your bumper might get you pulled over. So might overly tinted windows on a white BMW pimp-mobile (as my wife discovered after her ill advised purchase). Make a statement, find out how others react. I will admit I'm intrigued by the Beaver Receiver and what kinda girl would be driving that rig. ;)

Hem

Nuts on your bumper might get you pulled over. So might overly tinted windows on a white BMW pimp-mobile (as my wife discovered after her ill advised purchase). Make a statement, find out how others react. I will admit I'm intrigued by the Beaver Receiver and what kinda girl would be driving that rig. ;)
Doesn't the Alabama license plate answer that question?
Maybe I'm a Northener profiling. HA

I find them immature but...this being a free country, everyone has a right to free speech. We express ourselves in our own way. I have no stickers or hanging objects on my truck but I merely shake my head when I see whatever is displayed, unless it's something I believe in. Then it's a thumbs up.:cool: Oh and by the way, I have tremendous respect for police officers. They have a very difficult job and it takes a special person to undertake it.

Jamie Dow

Agree that the swinging sac is in poor taste, and let's face it, just not funny, but grounds for selective enforcement?

Emergency Department rule: Even Trolls (homeless, often drug users, who live under bridges) die of organic disease. In other words, check out everyone the same.

Last edited:
Our species spent over 95% of the time in the stone age. We are genetically the same. Technology has not changed our genetics much (yet). So in some ways, it is not so surprising to see this.

Latest posts