Fish or Die

We don't get animal planet in our package...Ellen said the upper tier that has it is filled with kids stuff...making an increase in monthly cost for a single show a dumb thing to do...I'll watch on youtube...until they start charging which will eventually happen
I'm not supposed to get it with the Sling package I'm on, but it works through the website.

If you are going to show reality tv... then do reality. And I don't believe these guys are the real deal unless the real deal really downsized over the years. These guys would have been laughed out of hunting camp in the 60's and 70's and even the 80's.
Some of us actually know them. Trust me, they're legit. But they don't need us to defend them. They don't probably give a shit about what the gatekeeping old guard thinks of them.

I thought it was great, that journey to find fish was unreal, and I'm too much of a pussy to ever do it, so I'm glad they did it for me. I prefer that to making it look like paradise with Dorado jumping out of every pool.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
If you are going to show reality tv... then do reality. And I don't believe these guys are the real deal unless the real deal really downsized over the years. These guys would have been laughed out of hunting camp in the 60's and 70's and even the 80's.
they came up with an idea that stuck...they nailed the 25-35 male market so they have a show...I wish them well...i find it entertaining, plus i know Jay...he's a
Some of us actually know them. Trust me, they're legit. But they don't need us to defend them. They don't probably give a shit about what the gatekeeping old guard thinks of them.
Nope they don't they are livin' large and crazy young SOB's...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I thought it was great, that journey to find fish was unreal, and I'm too much of a pussy to ever do it, so I'm glad they did it for me. I prefer that to making it look like paradise with Dorado jumping out of every pool.
living vicariously by vegetable oil transport and a McGiver part the team...

I loved it! Would have obviously loved more fishing and sure a few things were overly dramatized, but I thought it was well done and very entertaining. I’m a fan and will be back for episode 2.

Now aren’t a few of those guys part of the original FFT crew?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I loved it! Would have obviously loved more fishing and sure a few things were overly dramatized, but I thought it was well done and very entertaining. I’m a fan and will be back for episode 2.

Now aren’t a few of those guys part of the original FFT crew?
Jay was part of Westfly.com...met him, fished with him in c.2005-6 I shared gardening stuff with him...I like Jay a lot...good guy,if a bit nuts...

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
I thought it was a decent show & in due time they will join the rest of us in a boring job to fund thier pension account until then enjoy your freedom

I thought the guys did a great job. I'm personally not a huge fan of this type of show format (overly dramatized for the American audience), but it's what's needed to keep a show going, so I don't fault the stars of the show for that. Happy for them and hope this show sticks.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I was channel tripping yesterday and found the last few minutes of one of their shows. There is a new one coming out on Sunday evening on AP.

Latest posts