FS Issue reported regarding Mike Melfa of NJ

The key right now is be very cautious with anyone from PA and NJ. If you buy only use PayPal and not as Friends and Family.
By the way, I am a resident of PA, although I’ve spent the past 18 summers in MT.

I’ve bought and sold a number of items on this forum. My worst purchase experience here resulted from buying an item from a guy from WA, who regularly lists items for sale on this forum.

My best purchase experiences here have come from guys in CT, MT, OR, AK, CA, and CANADA. And, WA.

Go figure? Do you really think problems are likely to be related to where a person lives?

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
By the way, I am a resident of PA, although I’ve spent the past 18 summers in MT.

I’ve bought and sold a number of items on this forum. My worst purchase experience here resulted from buying an item from a guy from WA, who regularly lists items for sale on this forum.

My best purchase experiences here have come from guys in CT, MT, OR, AK, CA, and CANADA. And, WA.

Go figure? Do you really think problems are likely to be related to where a person lives?
Did you actually read this thread???? We have a repeated scammer who keeps starting new accounts who's coming out of NJ and PA. It's a word of caution if you start making a transaction from a new member from those 2 states. And of course you're more likely to have had a bad transaction out of Washington, it is a Washington website with a predominant Washington membership.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
I’ll say no. The point was that Mike (if that’s his real name) disguises himself and keeps resurfacing. A persistent chap, like a tick. His common location though is from PA/NJ. Other folks from PA and NJ are fine. Surely there are ticks in other states too.
Exactly. No problem with those 2 states. I used to visit both frequently when I was married to my ex wife. Just there's a higher chance of it being Mike when it's a new member from NJ/PA.

Stop being a baby!

Latest posts