Hand pump for pontoon

IveofIone

I have one similar to what Buzzy posted and have used it for at least the past 15 years without a problem. I like the double action, it is quick and easy to use. Mine was made in Italy and is of a very high quality with replaceable parts. Not sure a new Chinese knockoff would be near as good. Not convinced that the K-pump is the gold standard though, I prefer to hold the pump down with my feet and use both arms to pump.

gt

i have a high volume, low pressure pump that works off of the truck battery. inflates in nothing flat and you can top off with your favorite hand pump. also no sweat involved.

I'm with Buzzy and Iveoflone. I'm happy with the Aire pump for my Outcast Scout and have used a similar style with my two previous inflatables.

Richard E

i have a high volume, low pressure pump that works off of the truck battery. inflates in nothing flat and you can top off with your favorite hand pump. also no sweat involved.
Same. However, inferring from the link provided by the original poster, this option may be out of the budget.

KerryS

Ignored Member
I have the pump in the OP’s pic. Has worked well for about 25 years. 25 bucks compared to 75 or 100 for k pump. No brainer.

Latest posts