I think I can scale up most of my small forms now

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Thanks @Jim Ficklin,
It was a definate hour eater
It took a month with only one day off and many 12's
Almost made wages but learned a lot
I think I can scale up most of my small forms now
You are most welcome - I'm duly impressed. While I have been blessed with a few modest talents, working with wood is not among them. I CAN cut one heck of a pile of "mistakes," however and bend nails like a man possessed :eek:!

rotato

Hoping to do an orca or rockfish next.
Going to experiment with steam bent framing to reduce time over the cut then laminated version.

rotato

Just saw you are from Florida. I've always wanted to do a big tarpon for a tournament trophy.

Greg Armstrong

WFF Supporter
Hoping to do an orca or rockfish next.
Going to experiment with steam bent framing to reduce time over the cut then laminated version.
I once built a steam contraption in the kitchen to bend the gunnels on a skiff I built.
Propane stove, tea kettle and a piece of conduit worked pretty good - but the wife wasn’t too happy about it all! :D

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I have trouble nailing two pieces of wood together. Good show. Plus I have no imagination.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
" You can never have too many clamps."
I only have 30 clamps or so...(Jorgenson, bar belt and spring)...I figure I need about 50 more to build that tear drop trailer I have been putting off...Harbor Freight is on my shopping list...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts