VanAllen

www.riverforged.com
My wife and I decided that we love our dog too much not to pass on her genes and get a puppy from her while she is still young enough to do so. Livie (the mom) is mostly Alaskan Malamute, with a small amount of German Shepherd and traces of timber wolf (less than 10%). The father is 50/50 Arctic Wolf mixed with White German Shepherd. Both dogs are incredibly smart and obedient. We raised Livie from a puppy and she has been an absolute joy as part of the family. When we met the dog who would be the father, we were excited to find that he was not only very gentle, but also highly trained and friendly with people, including kids, just like Livie has always been. Both parents do very well around people big and small, and are exceptionally gently when it comes to playing with smaller dogs, or when she is around young children. With the right training and plenty of love and attention, these pups will become the best dogs you'll ever own. Not to mention... incredible fishing companions. They love the cold water, long hikes, float trips, and time spent out on the water. Expecting for these to be around 80 pounds, possibly upwards of 90 when fully grown. I will start with a couple photos of the mom and dad, followed by recent photos of the litter.

There are 3 puppies available. They are ready for their new homes starting on Mother's day. They've received the first round of vaccines. Located in Bremerton $950 firm. PM for any info or questions!

Near Bogachiel R 2016 web.jpg
livie in the sun.jpg
ice.jpg
malamute shepherd arctic wolf puppies.jpg

Rune 01.jpg
bear 01.jpg Syl 01.jpg

Mike Ediger

WFF Supporter
Beautiful dogs! I had a malmut growing up and loved it. Strongest dog I have ever had. I hope they find good homes. Wish one was mine!

Joebe

They are great looking dogs. My wife and I had a rescue Malamute when we first got married. They are great dogs. Extremely smart great personalities. Need things to do, if left to their own devices mine could really be a trouble maker.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Good looking pups. But $950 for a mixed breed dog. Isn't that a little steep. Maybe not. My neighbor's dog had pups. The mother was a Pit-bull and the father was a Australian Shepard. She got $250 for them pups. The mother had 11 puppies and only 10 teats.

Reactions: Hem

VanAllen

www.riverforged.com
Good looking pups. But $950 for a mixed breed dog. Isn't that a little steep. Maybe not. My neighbor's dog had pups. The mother was a Pit-bull and the father was a Australian Shepard. She got $250 for them pups. The mother had 11 puppies and only 10 teats.

Knowing where these pups came from...I wouldnt take any pure bread dog over one of these, papers be damned. Both parents are incredible animals and two of the best dogs I've ever known. You wont be finding this blend of genes anywhere else, regardless of price.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts