NFR New Tool Album

Is all great, would love to see them catch up with a quadruple album each, for a couple of years,
But, it always sounds like Tool, so cannot complain. IMHO, best heavy band out there for past 2 decades+, and no one close.

The one thing good about the long wait is that the concert setlist did not suffer from dilution.

Last edited:

t_law

Always been a Tool fan, first two albums were on repeat for a long time back in the day. Saw them play the UPS Fieldhouse in Tacoma in '96 and it was bitchin'. Don't follow them that much anymore but always enjoy a song from time to time. Some cool footage of Henry Rollins doin' his part on Bottom.

It’s music. It’s not for everyone. Good thing there are literally millions of bands. I’m a huge fan. I’ve seen plenty of shows and listened to their albums countless times throughout a lot of different stages of my life and I will likely never get sick of it.

They played the gorge on my birthday a couple years ago..... insane

It’s music. It’s not for everyone. Good thing there are literally millions of bands. I’m a huge fan. I’ve seen plenty of shows and listened to their albums countless times throughout a lot of different stages of my life and I will likely never get sick of it.

I’m just bitter engelbert Humperdinck is nearing the end of his great run.

Was there as well in '06. Those drives suck.

Poster-below: I saw two of these shows in 1998,..Arena Seattle and one in Portland.

Classic Preacher Maynard in a bra days.

Might have been favorite years. All great shows
View attachment 201713
I was at the Mercer Arena show. Crazy body paint and black lights as I recall.

I got a free ticket to see that gorge show. I never spent much time with their albums but the live shows are quite the spectacle!

Latest posts