NFR New Tool Album

Creatch'r

Heavies...
We’ve been getting “descending” as an instrumental live since 2015

Really stoked to hear the new stuff
This YouTube was the first time I’ve heard a full version... they played it as you described in 2017 before busting into Jambi but I’d never heard a full version. I’ve been worried after all this time that new music would disappoint or somehow not sound like Tool but I was wrong and I’m ashamed for doubting

stilly stalker

Switch Rod Samurai
This YouTube was the first time I’ve heard a full version... they played it as you described in 2017 before busting into Jambi but I’d never heard a full version. I’ve been worried after all this time that new music would disappoint or somehow not sound like Tool but I was wrong and I’m ashamed for doubting
Tool is my generations Pink Floyd. It’s art rock and it’s amazing. What people think about Maynard as a person has to be put aside.

Danny Carey plays with PRIMUS all the time, so I’m used to seeing a lot of him, but seeing all of Tool perform live along with the Alex Grey projections and lasers etc is definitely one for the books.

Jim Travers

Tool is HEAVY!! They hit HARD on the low end!!! Those speakers get rumblin' big in the venues but also might just be BIG D CAREY pounding'!!! I seen the vids. 12 minute songs!! BIG slammin' endings!!!

jamma

According to Google scuttlebutt, the album drops August 30. Not a big fan but I did buy, and enjoy, Lateralus.

Matt Paluch

Still in my 30's for a few more months, but I'm still a pretty big fan of a lot of "angry music". I simply find Tool to be an extremely boring version of it. Good musicians and all that, just find the music snooze inducing.
Next time we fish, we'll have to discuss all of the many reasons that TooL is the best band in the history of music. Statement of fact - nothing about it is subjective. You probably haven't been exposed to the right songs.

A couple signed posters in my fly tying room.
B3Nogr9rSlGNQFu4IzrFiQ.jpg

Matt Paluch

Anyone else catch the screaming bass solo on invincible? Followed by Danny playing a synth solo?

Wasn't really expecting a high screaching bass piece, but it sounded awesome.

Latest posts