Cedar River 2019

FerrousTortoise

I've caught a few suckers this year that looked like they survived an attack from a bird. I have also caught some of the biggest whitefish I have ever caught.

Fotdesign

Nice morning on the Cedar, though two of my usual spots were unproductive. Hiked down river to a new spot and found my missing fish. No pictures today, just more good memories.

castsN2trees

The fish are calling.....
WFF Supporter
New to forum, but I fish the Cedar pretty religiously each summer.....has anyone caught a fish out there that looked like this.... it has the markings of a cutbow, but was pretty gnarly looking like it had been in the salt.....Caught him opening wknd.... Thnks DDACC2BD-14AD-4588-A025-3331AB119AF1.jpeg B6C5A2A6-A29A-48E9-BFCE-7868BB5496E4.jpeg

Matt B

WFF Supporter
New to forum, but I fish the Cedar pretty religiously each summer.....has anyone caught a fish out there that looked like this.... it has the markings of a cutbow, but was pretty gnarly looking like it had been in the salt.....Caught him opening wknd....
Nice fish! Spawning or post spawn cutt is my guess

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts