FS Outcast Oncilla

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Hard to find 7’ Outcast Oncilla
Basically new. I think I’ve used it maybe twice since I bought it.
Very stable and great design, no straps required to attach the frame to the pontoons.
I just don’t fish lakes much anymore and would rather see someone put this to use.
Ready to fish, just add water.
Everything you see in the pictures comes with the boat except the foot pump and dirty Ford Explorer.
Can be set up for a anchor.
This would be great for someone looking for their first pontoon or for someone’s son or daughter who are just getting in to fishing.

I have it set up in my garage. I’m in north Seattle if anyone wants to take a look.
$300 cash or $300 plus PayPal fees.
No trades and I’m not interested in shipping this.
SF

2826FDD5-E21C-4725-883B-8B0701ED22F9.jpeg 2D123BA1-C8AA-412E-BEB7-2EBC47B52EBE.jpeg A80772C0-888A-4CB7-BC85-352AA16FAE4F.jpeg ABF855F5-0918-49AB-964E-B6512B557830.jpeg

Last edited:
Great little boat! Had one. Sold it. Regretted it almost immediately. It is very stable. Love how the frame just slides onto the toons. Makes for quick set up. Gets around on the water pretty well too. If you were close, it'd be sold. Good luck on the sale.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Sunday afternoon happy hour bump.

Had a few inquiries but no takers yet. Must not be strip striking.
I’d like to get the garage space back and have this gone.
Someone has to be sick of their float tube and have oar envy while out on the lakes watching others paddle by them.
See those fish rising on the other side of the lake?
Speed kills and DJ Metcalf endorses that philosophy.
Your legs have gotten a workout. Now is time to work on those arms.
Reasonable offers considered.
SF

Latest posts