NFR Running slow.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Has been slow the last few days, but goes through periods where it is fast like it normally is.
Getting a number of gateway timeout messages though today.
SF

Ron McNeal

I know not the heart of another man.
Trying navigate around the site just now and got this message:

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Okay ya old bastich deleted...this page interface is all wackadoo...like in Holy Father Time , watcha doin'?

Last edited:

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Okay I am house sitting Ellen's sisters place...I am using multiple computers of late. Slowness at launch or perhaps gateway varies from each... The sister uses an older PC with firefox, I use Chrome on my Imac...I generally disable Safari... All are slower to launch and navigate... I am not very techy about this stuff anymore so I do not know if what I share here matters. BTW, I just went to save this entry. 30 seconds failed to save. Second time, 15 seconds and saved....Let's see if my edit and save works now....and how long that takes?

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Okay I am house sitting Ellen's sisters place...I am using multiple computers of late. Slowness at launch or perhaps gateway varies from each... The sister uses an older PC with firefox, I use Chrome on my Imac...I generally disable Safari... All are slower to launch and navigate... I am not very techy about this stuff anymore so I do not know if what I share here matters.
Alright grouchy. Why don't you delete one of your double posts.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info