New Pontoon/Raft trailer

A.A.

Been needing a new trailer for a while. The former owner of Northwest Aluminum Trailers lives down the street from me and has a newer company with his son. Rich and Rick are awesome to work with and made me an awesome trailer for my pontoon and soon to arrive raft. Approximately 10’ x 6’ deck, back roller, LED lights, winch, 14” tires with aluminum wheels, you name it. A nice upgrade from my rusty harbor freight with wood planks on top and 12” tires. They also put a catwalk on my drift boat trailer, since it was one of theirs from the Northwest Aluminum Trailers days.

If you need any work on a trailer or want the custom trailer of your dreams, these guys do it all. They used to make the trailers for Willie. Now they’re making them for Pavati, Clackacraft, and North River...but will still squeeze in side projects like this because they love to create and make people happy (and a little $ I’m sure too)! Oh, and they got these done in less than a week!

1CB81EBE-0E58-4455-A04C-E3E89CE8B698.jpeg
73B295DC-3BB4-4DF2-898E-DB6B52EB80D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Old406Kid

Been needing a new trailer for a while. The former owner of Northwest Aluminum Trailers lives down the street from me and has a newer company with his son. Rich and Rick are awesome to work with and made me an awesome trailer for my pontoon and soon to arrive raft. Approximately 10’ x 6’ deck, back roller, LED lights, winch, you name it. A nice upgrade from my rusty harbor freight with wood planks on top and 12” tires. They also put a catwalk on my drift boat trailer, since it was one of theirs from the Northwest Aluminum Trailers days.

If you need any work on a trailer or want the custom trailer of your dreams, these guys do it all. They used to make the trailers for Willie. Now they’re making them for Pavati, Clackacraft, and North River...but will still squeeze in side projects like this because they love to create and make people happy (and a little $ I’m sure too)! Oh, and they got these done in less than a week!

View attachment 203051
View attachment 203052

Schwecty for sure!!!:D

A.A.

Exactly! My dad and I were laughing about how they couldn’t have made their number any bigger! But I’m happy to advertise for the guys.

A.A.

79A59871-3AB9-461D-854C-3B73CE978DE7.jpeg
Just picked up the raft today. Looks great! Will be a blast this Summer with the family, and all year fishing with friends. Rich said he’ll cut back those fenders at an angle for a better fit. He’s great to work with and just wants his customers to love his work.

A.A.

Rich cut back the fenders, added a smooth aluminum panel, and did the most amazing smooth weld along the edge. The trailer is perfect now. Again, I’m super impressed with Rich and his son Rick. If you need some work done, give them a call.

154AFA8C-C7AE-46D6-96D3-5E0D538449E8.jpeg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts