Lost rod and reel.

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
WFF Supporter
I lost a Sage Accel rod and Sage reel with type 3 sinking line in Pass lake about 2 weeks ago. It fell off my pontoon boat not too far from the launch.
If anyone happens to to snag it please let me know.
Thanks.

npgeorgeguw

I lost a Sage Accel rod and Sage reel with type 3 sinking line in Pass lake about 2 weeks ago. It fell off my pontoon boat not too far from the launch.
If anyone happens to to snag it please let me know.
Thanks.
If you would be willing to transport me up for a day of fishing with my pontoon boat (you'd have to cover gas for my outback which isn't bad) and are reasonably certain/know where near the dock you dropped it, I would be more than willing to help you find it. Tank rental shouldn't be that expensive and I'd have you cover that, but otherwise if we are not talking super-deep water, I'm more than willing to try it. I don't have a drysuit so won't be doing more than 20-30 feet deep in a grid. That water is notoriously frigid so my longevity at deeper depths would be slim plus I don't dive alone deep.

Worst case, you borrow my rod (with the obvious caveats) and we give up and go fishing for the day...

nick

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
WFF Supporter
If you would be willing to transport me up for a day of fishing with my pontoon boat (you'd have to cover gas for my outback which isn't bad) and are reasonably certain/know where near the dock you dropped it, I would be more than willing to help you find it. Tank rental shouldn't be that expensive and I'd have you cover that, but otherwise if we are not talking super-deep water, I'm more than willing to try it. I don't have a drysuit so won't be doing more than 20-30 feet deep in a grid. That water is notoriously frigid so my longevity at deeper depths would be slim plus I don't dive alone deep.

Worst case, you borrow my rod (with the obvious caveats) and we give up and go fishing for the day...

nick
I sent a pm to you.

Bill Keeler

The Fidalgo Fly Fishers joined the Anacortes Dive Team for an Earth Day cleanup project at Pass Lake on 20 Apr’19. The divers scattered along the launch area, the highway and the turtle cove area. They found fishing nets, flippers and lots of crawfish traps, but very few things of value.
Maybe you could contact the dive shop in Anacortes for diving resources? They seemed pretty keen to chip in.

Good luck!
Bill Keeler

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
WFF Supporter
The Fidalgo Fly Fishers joined the Anacortes Dive Team for an Earth Day cleanup project at Pass Lake on 20 Apr’19. The divers scattered along the launch area, the highway and the turtle cove area. They found fishing nets, flippers and lots of crawfish traps, but very few things of value.
Maybe you could contact the dive shop in Anacortes for diving resources? They seemed pretty keen to chip in.

Good luck!
Bill Keeler
Thanks for the tip Bill.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts