Reg pamphlet hits the street

Smalma

See the July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 WDFW fishing pamphlet is hitting the streets. Should be available in most outlets these week.

Curt

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Because the salt water seasons can't be set until after North of Falcon plus time to write up, publish and distribute.
I think that WDFW should change the license renewal to July 1 and give existing license holders prior to the change 4 months gratis... yeah, when pigs fly.

But think of the windfall they would get to end their budget shortfalls with new folks purchasing licenses in time for "opening day" then having to renew in 1 to 3 months!
(JUST KIDDING!)

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
I like the new You Can't Fish Here! App.
Apart from the issues of the regs for responsible management and recreational anglers, I do actually like the app, but it doesn't have the updates yet that the pamphlet has to fix "simplification" blunders.

AND the regulation pamphlet will be nowhere near reality with all the closures and updated regulations since it was turned in for publication....In reality one needs to check the current regulations the day of fishing just to know what is legal.

IMHO save the costs from publication of the paper copy (that is guaranteed out of date at distribution) to reallocate money for current/proposed shutdowns of fisheries due to lack of state funding...

Latest posts