Naches report

t_law

Got a hall pass for Fathers Day yesterday so made my way over 410 to the Naches. Flows were still a bit high for really being able to wade where I wanted but I did find suitable wading access, just had to explore a bit. Started off swinging a streamer and had one little guy to hand. Switched over to a double nymph rig and started picking up fish right away. Pat's Stone was the ticket. Caught mostly cutties with a rainbow here and there. Lots of bug activity all day long but don't think I saw one riser. A couple more weeks and the river should be prime for wading. IMG_1025.JPG

ceviche

Several years ago, I had an hour or two to burn on the Little Naches. Some smart trout there! They'd always knock down my dries to get a better look. Could never pass muster after that. At least I had my drag-free drift down right...

Got a hall pass for Fathers Day yesterday so made my way over 410 to the Naches. Flows were still a bit high for really being able to wade where I wanted but I did find suitable wading access, just had to explore a bit. Started off swinging a streamer and had one little guy to hand. Switched over to a double nymph rig and started picking up fish right away. Pat's Stone was the ticket. Caught mostly cutties with a rainbow here and there. Lots of bug activity all day long but don't think I saw one riser. A couple more weeks and the river should be prime for wading. View attachment 204596
Great fish on a sweet river!

Latest posts