FS Orvis Rods and Reels for Sale

castsN2trees

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD.... Thnks to everyone for the interest, questions, and purchases...all items have shipped.

I’ll be listing a Orvis Helios 3f 10’6” 3wt rod, (2) Orvis Hydros SL reels,and a Orvis Battenkill Disc Spey reel when I get back in town...

Thnks again

It's time to thin the herd a little....I've not been able to fish these rods/reels as much as I'd like, so they are off to a good home..... price listed includes shipping to lower 48 (only) and PP fees...I purchased all rods brand new, have stored them in their cases in a rod rack, in the bonus room...if you have any additional questions, just let me know....

Orvis Helios 3F 10' 5wt: Purchased 3 wks ago for a float trip on the Green River. The original plan was to nymph, but we threw dries all day....landed 8 browns between 16-20"....rod is accurate and fun....when I purchased it from Orvis in Bellevue, the salesman told me this was his favorite H3.... I've fished it 3 or 4 times total, it is in excellent condition...with a scratch on the rod tube...(SOLD, Thnks)

Orvis Helios 2 10' 4wt Tip Flex: Very good nymphing rod, mends well, strong butt section, soft tip....fished half a dozen times....rod is in excellent condition... scratch on rod tube....(SOLD, thnks)

Orvis Helios 2 11' 5wt Tip Flex Switch: Only fished twice....I bought this rod to fish for searun cutts in the sound....Yellowstone Angler ranked this as the top 5wt switch rod (https://www.yellowstoneangler.com/gear-review/2017-5-weight-trout-switch-spey-shootout) if that means anything....the rod is in excellent condition with the only issues I see being a small scuff on the butt section and scratches on the rod tube.....(SOLD, thnks)

Orvis Superfine Glass 7' 3wt Full Flex: This is my favorite Orvis rod. This rod is soulful to cast and makes catching all fish fun. It's great for small water, but with the right timing, this rod will sling a lot of line...fished less than half a dozen times and in excellent condition....scratch on rod tube.....(SOLD, thnks)

Orvis Mid Arbor Access 1 Reel w/ backing and Orvis line: I bought this reel/line with the Glass 3wt above. Reel comes with original case, has a disc drag, and is lined with backing and Orvis Hydros Superfine WF3F line...Reel and line are in excellent condition....(SOLD,Thnks)

Orvis CFO II Disc Reel w/ backing and Rio Gold line: I bought this reel secondhand, and spooled it with Rio Backing and a brand new Rio Gold WF4F fly line. Except for a small "chip" in the finish (approx. the size of the tip of a ball point pen, outer rim, near handle) reel and line are in excellent condition. Original case included...Sold, Thnks

thnks for looking....

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts