Logging in.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Every time I come on lately I have to log in. I hit that box that says stay logged in. But when I leave and come back later I have to log back on.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
I keep getting the Gateway timed out message. But login is okay,

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
No problems on my end OMJ. Wonder if you a accidentally popped yourself into private or incognito mode? What web browser are you using?

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
No problems on my end OMJ. Wonder if you a accidentally popped yourself into private or incognito mode? What web browser are you using?
Google. I just got a new computer and it seems to be good on everything I do This logging in has just started a few days ago. It doesn't bother me. It's just another inconvenence

gofish101

When you log in make make sure box is checked and when Chrome window appears hit save as well. The check box is for the website to remember you the save button is for Chrome to remember.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I just added Google chrome to my Computer. Hit Washington fly fishing. Lo and behold. I didn't have to log in It was already there.
Edit: I wanted to add that I put all my Favorites(Microsoft 10) to Bookmarks on Google Chrome. Everything is almost like Windows 7. It's a snap getting around here on my new computer. Even this web site is a whole lot faster. Hardly no going slow.

Last edited:

dryflylarry

"Chasing Riseforms"
I'm having the same problem. But also, it has been having trouble just loading. Anyone else having trouble loading?

smc

WFF Supporter
yes, site is very slow today. multiple page can’t load errors, problems “liking” posts, etc. etc.

SuperSecretCIA

Be Like Mike!
Slow site equals fewer visits. The site has been Not Right for several weeks. I think Old Man broke it. The servers cannot handle all his posts.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts