Day Creek Access

Does anyone have any experience fishing Day Creek, a creek off the south side of the Skagit River just East of Day Creek Washington, and have a good access point? From Google maps it looks fishy. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and knows of a good access point?

Thanks in advance!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Does anyone have any experience fishing Day Creek, a creek off the south side of the Skagit River just East of Day Creek Washington, and have a good access point? From Google maps it looks fishy. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and knows of a good access point?

Thanks in advance!
I sent you a PM, or as they say , start a conversation.

I wasnt asking for someones hotspot. Just a point that you can legally access the Creek without tresspassing... New to the area, and just trying to figure it out.
at least introduce yourself before you shove it in! or tell us you love us. bridges are a good spot to start when looking for access. they often have a way to the water.

From this excerpt from the guide,
"Unless otherwise listed in Special Rules, you must follow the Statewide Rules (pages 4, 14-15).
Washington Sport Fishing Rules: Effective July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020"

I understand it as all State Wide Fresh Water must follow the state Rules and Regs if it is not listed in the Special Rules Section.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am new to WA and the rules.

From this excerpt from the guide,
"Unless otherwise listed in Special Rules, you must follow the Statewide Rules (pages 4, 14-15).
Washington Sport Fishing Rules: Effective July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020"

I understand it as all State Wide Fresh Water must follow the state Rules and Regs if it is not listed in the Special Rules Section.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am new to WA and the rules.
on the money. also the fish washington app they put out is pretty good for exploring new rivers and keeping track of regs.

Latest posts