WFF (nfr) Wff Hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Left handed Gemini.
WFF hats are in! (currently sold out)

talk about fast service, got mine today, looks sharp as does the sticker thanks chris.
tony

Chris:

Happy camper with my new hat! :) Goes perfectly with my Eddie Bauer all weather parka. Dang but I still cut a fine figure. Proud as hell of the logo and hope to make new friends with it. The sticker goes on my tin boat; I might get a tumble on that as well. Thanks, Chris, a job well done here. :thumb:

Bob, the I'll wear it to important meetings with the Pres. and others. :clown:

Smalma

Chris -
Recieved my today also - great hat!!

Hope to test out its fishing luck tomorrow
Thanks very much!

Tight lines
Curt

WFF hats are in! (Sold out! More coming)

WOW! Talk about fast delivery! These hats are totally bitchin, just like you said they were! Thank Chris!

Old Man

Just an Old Man

I also got my hat yesterday,being that today is thursday. I like the hat but with my small head I had to alter the back strap to make it tight enough to keep my brains from falling out bawling: . As for the sticker,I might have to wash my car(shudder) bawling: to find a place to attach it in full view for all to see. And as usual everything is top drawer as usual. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jim

Chris,

I got my hat last night and it is great. Comfy right outta the box.
Gotta love that. Can't wait to break it in on Hood canal this weekend.
Thanks for the window sticker also. :thumb:

Chris,

I got my hat yesterday (Wednesday), I ordered by Pay-pal (super easy) Tuesday. Wow!! Sweet cap and the decal is way cool.

Thanks,

Jeff

Got my hat yesterday also Chris. VERY nice! The sticker is also very Clean. Very good choices! and thanks for the Prompt mailing It was Too easy...
Randy :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts