FS Islander Pacific Steelheader

Adrian

Not sure if something like this will come up again anytime soon, so please sit forward and listen close!

I have a brand new Islander Pacific Steelheader reel, stamped #549. These are the original pin reels that put Islander on the map. Suggested build timeline was early 1990’s from Islander. The only action this thing has seen was when backing and line was put on. This reel has never even been mounted on a rod, much less fished. I do not have the original box, nor the original sleeve. I think the original sleeve had blue markings on it instead of the new gold markings.

I bought this reel about 2-years ago while gearing up for a trip to Alaska. The Raven 12lbs hi-vis floating lime was put on in March of 2019 along with the backing. The reel went on a trip to Alaska, however stayed in the neoprene case the whole time, water was much too small for a Pin rod. I am parting with my high end centerpin set up and sticking with just the basics.

I bought the reel in BC while visiting family. I am posting to a board with members mostly in Canada because folks will understand what this reel is and associated value.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

$375, PayPal or Venmo. I’ll pay shipping to Canada or CONUS.

Thank you,
Adrian

Attachments

Latest posts