Flybill Appreciation thread.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I should of just put this in the slow forum because Flybill is slow:p. He says he is under Appreciated. Well Bill, I appreciate you:). We used to fish a lot when I lived in Washington. He even came to Montana one time to fish with me:eek:. Because I was always an old man I made him drive.:rolleyes::rolleyes: He did it without bitching:rolleyes:. I think I probably took him down some roads he wouldn't normally drive down:eek:. Bill even gave me a 3wt rod that he built. So I got him a cap with old Man written on it. Which he promptly lost:(. Thanks Bill

So lets all put our hands together for FlyBill ................I know his real name, but just can't remember how to spell it. So Bill Z. will have to do.

David Loy

Senior Moment
I never met Bill. Come to think of it, I don’t know these other clowns either, but we’ve joked around long enough at the fire here that I trust their judgment ;-). So cheers Bill.

jamma

I should of just put this in the slow forum because Flybill is slow:p. He says he is under Appreciated. Well Bill, I appreciate you:). We used to fish a lot when I lived in Washington. He even came to Montana one time to fish with me:eek:. Because I was always an old man I made him drive.:rolleyes::rolleyes: He did it without bitching:rolleyes:. I think I probably took him down some roads he wouldn't normally drive down:eek:. Bill even gave me a 3wt rod that he built. So I got him a cap with old Man written on it. Which he promptly lost:(. Thanks Bill

So lets all put our hands together for FlyBill ................I know his real name, but just can't remember how to spell it. So Bill Z. will have to do.
I got a badge with a ribbon on it that says Old Fart on it around here somewheres, if that helps.

jamma

You know, seeing all the mass-emoji's on display, I was teasing Skip about his new/old girlfriend the other day and used the :oops: emoji. Could this be a first-ever on this website? Anyone care to comment?

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Thanks Jimbo! Miss fishing with you bud! I wanted to get out your way this summer, but haven't been able to make the time yet.. Car crap, but it's going well now and I just have to work more. I am going to Ellensburg on Saturday and may wet a line, but I'm really going to take a cider making class and go to a few wineries! My life is so rough!

So don't give up yet, I may just show up this fall and drag you around for a bit!

Oh yeah, and I owe all of ya a drink! If I can find any alcohol.... :);):(:cool::confused::eek:

Latest posts