Elliott5400

You let me know how many people you can come up with that don't drink caffeine, take any prescription meds, aspirin, drink or partake in other substances. Not many "normal" people around, eh?

Alcohol is worse for you
Aspirin is worse for you
SSRI's (pysch meds) have worse side effects (see all mass shooters medical records)
Opioids are worse for you

Consume safely and responsibly. Think about the safety of others.
Probably one of the more educated and respectable responses on this thread right here.

FinLuver

[Not to go too deep in the weeds, down a rabbit hole...]

I had heard the J Epstein, before he hung himself, made the comment something to the akin, ""that sex with children, is as normal as the LGBT community having sex; it's a sexual preference and a choice."

This statement has truth, logic, and is a normal one to make.
However, the behavior for both is very abnormal.
But then, there are those who would want others to believe that this behavior is "normal", so as to be accepted by society.

Drugs (prescription or natural), alcohol, etc., etc. are no different.
Just remember that there health consequences and long lasting ramifications to one's choices, not only to the user, but to others that you come into contact with.

Last edited:

FinLuver

Cool. Big gulps huh? Well, see ya later.
Well...that's explains a lot about you.
Thanks for sharin' your "deep" insight.

btw...I had to look it up, so I could get down to your level.
Next time, I think I will just stay with a floating line and not add a sink tip. ;)

Yard Sale

Huge Member

I had heard the J Epstein, before he hung himself, made the comment something to the akin, ""that sex with children, is as normal as the LGBT community having sex; it's a sexual preference and a choice."

But then, there are those who would want others to believe that this behavior is "normal", so as to be accepted by society.

Just remember that there health consequences and long lasting ramifications to one's choices, not only to the user, but to others that you come into contact with.
This is the post from somebody explaining “normal”? Holy shit!!!

You have some serious issues and on to ignore you go.

Randall Clark

Huge Fly Guy

Jesus fucking Christ! Are you serious right now!?

Read what you wrote over a time or two...perhaps 7. Then tell me if that sounds like a "normal" response...

jersey

livin' the dream
Jesus fucking Christ! Are you serious right now!?

Read what you wrote over a time or two...perhaps 7. Then tell me if that sounds like a "normal" response...
It’s a yes-chain process. My interpretation of what @FinLuver meant is F’ed up people can rationalize anything... and walk you down the path to normalcy, according to them.

Look at some of the reasons expressed in this thread why it’s ok to smoke or eat weed. Some are not factual, but the argument can be rational and therefore more agreeable. The yes-chain. It would be better, in my opinion, to just say, “I really like getting high” and drop the mic’.

Latest posts