So let me try to summarize this thread...

Started out about marijuana and forest rangers and getting busted.

Then whether it is safe or toxic, and/or a gateway drug, .

Then which parts of THC are good and bad, CBD and medical versus recreational usage versus alcohol.

How it makes one vomit.

Then some are finally are trying to define 'normal' and Epstein thrown in some reason.

About the only thing not discussed yet is global warming. Soooo....

Marijuana is a plant and helps with CO2. Grow more marijuana and eat less beef (top 3 contributor to global warming).

Now back to regular programming (whatever that is)...

So let me try to summarize this thread...

Started out about marijuana and forest rangers and getting busted.

Then whether it is safe or toxic, and/or a gateway drug, .

Then which parts of THC are good and bad, CBD and medical versus recreational usage versus alcohol.

How it makes one vomit.

Then some are finally are trying to define 'normal' and Epstein thrown in some reason.

About the only thing not discussed yet is global warming. Soooo....

Marijuana is a plant and helps with CO2. Grow more marijuana and eat less beef (top 3 contributor to global warming).

Now back to regular programming (whatever that is)...

see, this shows how little you know ( SARCASM) because both greenhouses and indoor grows often supplement the rooms with extra CO2.

those aren't "reasons why it's ok" - they are arguments (cogent or not) in response to the "reasons it's [NOT] ok" (cogent or not). anything you want to put in your own body IS ok cause it's your body. how you interact with society once it's in you is a more nuanced topic but for some folks the goal is to avoid nuance through abstinence from everything the grown ups told them is naughty or risky (cogent or not). ALL people can rationalize anything, especially when they are in a playground war of one-upmanship.
Agreed, points of argument, which was the purpose of the post.

Have not seen the word naughty in a while, it’s a funny word

Last edited:
There is NO "yes chain" between pedophilia and the LGBT community, much less between sexual orientation and marijuana use. Just want to make sure your rationalization of someone else's complete and utter bullshit does not slip through the cracks, towards "normalcy".

Yes, "F'ed up people" can try to rationalize anything.
NAMBLA almost got it done though...they tried hard too. Trust me, I'm not trying to rationalize those topics or statements, but pointing to the technique. Although, you have proven your intellect over the years, if we put our heads together, I'm sure we could yes-chain this back on topic of the OP.

No fun in that, except the aggressive peering aspect or the hidden / not really hidden weed. Could be fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts