Elliott5400

Some of you should really be careful of the info you share online LOL.

Take note from an ex web designer on how creepily connected and easy it is to trace and find bits of info linked to persons.

Dustin Bise

Hot-spotting Sheriff.
I think it's time for you to start spending a little more time off the internet and maybe enjoy some outside time ;)
the person who is e-stalking forum members suggests others go outside.... ironic... lmfao. im clearing trying to hide who i am using my full legal name.... #nothidinganything

KerryS

Ignored Member
Some of you should really be careful of the info you share online LOL.

Take note from an ex web designer on how creepily connected and easy it is to trace and find bits of info linked to persons.
This. When I was working I took it upon myself to dig up as much info on an individual that was an antagonist, for lack of a better term, to the company I worked for. When I was done I had a portfolio an inch thick on the person which included addresses for the past 20 years, job history including several resumes, Internet provider, cell phone number, internet web host, internet site designer, a decent look into criminal history, religious affiliations, relatives living and deceased, bank and credit information and more. I gathered this information from my computer at work in a couple afternoons. A company that was hired by my company as security consultants offered me a job when they seen what I had done.

obiwankanobi

When I first started working in corporate america, I had to consent to a drug test and provide a urine sample at a lab prior to my start date. My employment was contingent on if I tested positive for drugs, however since then I have been at multiple companies and have never had to take a drug test. I would be curious to know how many companies still practice this in states that have legalized weed. A very conservative company that I know abandoned random drug testing two years ago stating that in almost all cases THC was found and if they were to abide by their historical HR policy, the majority of their workforce would be let go.

On a slightly different note when I was recently in SF on business travel, I saw multiple professionals taking a few puffs near Union Square at lunch. Obviously the companies they work for must have pretty loose policies and business meetings must be a riot.

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
When I first started working in corporate america, I had to consent to a drug test and provide a urine sample at a lab prior to my start date. My employment was contingent on if I tested positive for drugs, however since then I have been at multiple companies and have never had to take a drug test. I would be curious to know how many companies still practice this in states that have legalized weed. A very conservative company that I know abandoned random drug testing two years ago stating that in almost all cases THC was found and if they were to abide by their historical HR policy, the majority of their workforce would be let go.

On a slightly different note when I was recently in SF on business travel, I saw multiple professionals taking a few puffs near Union Square at lunch. Obviously the companies they work for must have pretty loose policies and business meetings must be a riot.
Boeing still has policies & fires people that test positive

O' Clarkii Stomias

There are lots of people I know that wake and bake with a breakfast bowl and contribute to society, and are successful in their endeavors. That's not me. There are lots of people I know that are steadfast that pot isn't a gateway drug either. Again, not me. I wish I had the time and money back that I wasted procuring and snorting the blow that I did.

Elliott5400

the person who is e-stalking forum members suggests others go outside.... ironic... lmfao. im clearing trying to hide who i am using my full legal name.... #nothidinganything
What e-stalking have I done? Not once have I attempted to search for any info related to you, which my browser data could back.

All I've done is simply voice my opinions. Not quite the definition of stalking there bud.

Nor have I suggested that YOU were the one to consider being mindful of the info you share with the net. Pretty sure it was addressed "some of you".

Last edited:

Adam Saarinen

disagree. waste of time and resource. have you noticed how understaffed law enforcement is? The DEA does not give a shit about potheads, unless they find it by accident in volume being trafficked. If anything, they are watching dark net markets.
Government workers are only interested in looking on Facebook!

girlfisher

After getting a good dose of reality from this thread I feel like I am living in the latest version of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"! It sounds like the next generations of educators will better tolerate young people who have great difficulty with learning due to substance abuse. Having first-hand knowledge will give them insight and maybe the ability to penetrate the young minds that I felt so deeply sorry for.

I will continue getting high on "The Tug is the Drug" and watching the subtle take of a large Brown Trout slurping down one of my ugly Golden Stones. And yes, it must be my age because I don't need any additional stimulus while fishing, being in the wild, viewing wildlife, attending an environmental lecture, or just simply enjoying the company of loved ones and dear friends.

Latest posts