Went out yesterday

Bentley

OM- - - I look forward to your reports. This one was a kick.

Laugh out loud at your short replies that some may think are smart ass since they deserve it. When the wife hears me she thinks I am crazy. Best advice over the years is “follow the little blue lines.” Few words, but tons of real meaning for those that don’t ask what it means. Thanks.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
OM- - - I look forward to your reports. This one was a kick.

Laugh out loud at your short replies that some may think are smart ass since they deserve it. When the wife hears me she thinks I am crazy. Best advice over the years is “follow the little blue lines.” Few words, but tons of real meaning for those that don’t ask what it means. Thanks.
Where are you located at??

Bentley

Where are you located at??
New Orleans Louisiana since 1982. 74 and retired past 2 years. Back in the early 70’s got addicted to Steelhead & Salmon on the fly rod when I worked at a plant in SW Washington. Many trips back to old haunts. Have added the OP rivers for the past five years with a old fart like me who can put up with my fumbling around. Fish for Redfish in duck ponds with poppers, but the heat is starting to take its toll. All my best to you.

Steve Saville

Sounds like the day I had last week. No fish other than some very small smolts. I broke my rod tip but luckily had a second rod with. After lunch I was bush whacking through some tall brush and hooked a foot on a root; banged my knee that was already bad so I'm limping around waiting to heal. After lunch, more of the same. Didn't even see a fish until I was back in the boat and heading for the ramp and low and behold, a beautiful steelhead appeared on the bottom about four feet down. As the boat moved out from the shallows the fish moved along and I watched it for about 45 seconds. Would loved to have hooked that beauty but it's still there for someone else to enjoy.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
New Orleans Louisiana since 1982. 74 and retired past 2 years. Back in the early 70’s got addicted to Steelhead & Salmon on the fly rod when I worked at a plant in SW Washington. Many trips back to old haunts. Have added the OP rivers for the past five years with a old fart like me who can put up with my fumbling around. Fish for Redfish in duck ponds with poppers, but the heat is starting to take its toll. All my best to you.
I thought you were in Washington. I can't take the heat anymore myself. It gets into the mid 80's and I stay in the house. The heat just saps my strength. Getting old sucks. When you first retire until about 82 you are full of fire and brimstone. At 84 the fire is shrinking.:(