Reference A Message from Trapper to Y’all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I hope this is okay to do this in this manner....

Trapper sent me his email address before he decided to resign membership from the forum so that i could keep in touch from time to time.

This week emailed me to tell me about his salmon fishing trip with @Nick Clayton and included a photo and told me about how much fun they had and that if i wanted to go salmon fishing and learn more i should contact Nick.

I told him that he is missed and I hoped he might return some day because i’m not the only one who misses him. He sent me another email this morning and asked if i would mind putting a message on the forum saying that if folks want to get in touch with him they could PM me and i could share his email address. I told him i would be happy to do that.

So if you want to communicate with Trapper, shoot me a PM and i’ll give you his email address!

KerryS

Ignored Member
I don’t necessarily want to talk directly to Trapper but if you could tell him I miss reading his posts and sharing his knowledge of the outdoors it would be appreciated. Whenever I saw his name show up on a thread I always read it hoping to learn, be entertained or both.

Buzzy

I don’t necessarily want to talk directly to Trapper but if you could tell him I miss reading his posts and sharing his knowledge of the outdoors it would be appreciated. Whenever I saw his name show up on a thread I always read it hoping to learn, be entertained or both.
Exactly, well put. Trapper's threads and photography and his insight into fishing and camping and cooking..... and... wood cutting and .... wish he'd come back.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Also just in case you were wondering, Trapper had only emailed me once before he wrote to tell me about his trip with Nick. He is very classy and keeps it positive. He did say that probably not many folks will be into emailing and i said that is kind of today’s culture, that folks prefer texting, (which i hate). Anyway i wanted to let y’all know that our exchanges are nice and easy.

dld

Nope. You're looking in the wrong direction on that one.
I feel like I have a pretty good hunch on what happened. I'm pretty sure I know the thread in which this started (ended?).

Reading a lot between the lines, I would guess that some PM messages were shared and Trapper decided this wasn't the place he wanted to be anymore.

I don't think that anyone should try to blame the moderators. Jerry was pretty quick on the button to lock the thread in which this came out. The word, 'politics' was mentioned, and then Trapper left. I have no reason to doubt what Jerry wrote in that. I think Trapper may have felt that his meaning was misconstrued (I didn't read into it what Jerry did), and so we have what we have now. Trapper left, it is a loss. Jerry won't air the reason, and he shouldn't. It is obviously something between Trapper and the moderators. I doubt either side is to blame, so we should let it rest, and hope that Trapper comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.