WFF Thanks for the memories. I'm stepping down as a moderator

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Sorry to see you go. I've crossed paths with Jerry a few times. One time I had a garage sale and was getting rid of some old gear. He drove all the way to Marysville from where he lived. He walked off with some junk to say the least. Did you ever use any of that old stuff ??

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
Sorry to see you go. I've crossed paths with Jerry a few times. One time I had a garage sale and was getting rid of some old gear. He drove all the way to Marysville from where he lived. He walked off with some junk to say the least. Did you ever use any of that old stuff ??
Yes, I actually got a lot of that stuff into the hands of guys I was teaching pre-PHW. It actually all got used. Especially since I was teaching gear and fly. I do remember a box full of coho flies I used to troll with a group of soldiers at Dalco/PT Defiance.

Last edited:

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
Thanks everyone. I've always done my duties here as ethical as possible and for what's best for the board. This has always been a volunteer position. A lot goes on being the scenes that everyone has no idea about. Time for this referee to step away and let someone else tell people "please put ball back into play".

longputt

Congrats on "retirement!"

Every time I've volunteered to work with or for an organization I have been stunned by the issues that had to be addressed that I never dreamt of! I'm sure you could write a book on the issues you dealt with that not one us users could have predicted!

Latest posts