• No

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
I've been waiting for this moment. I will bring the much needed help and support to this forum and if needed lay down the Ban Hammer. I'm here to keep WashingtonFlyFishing.com great. I've heard from many of you and I'm glad to have your endorsements.

A big thank you to Jerry and Mumbles for your hard work and dedication to the site but now it's time to look to the future. Please show your support by voting in the poll below.

Thank you and God Bless WFF!

*endorsed by Jojo and many others

This has been a non-paid advertisement by the campaign to elect XP to mod 2019 TM

Last edited:

Rock Creek Fan

Becoming a MOD is not a popularity contest. It is a great way to become unpopular especially since one's handle is the same as being a MOD.

With many of your past posts (I just reviewed some of them) you will have to overcome a lot of history.

Your posts about using the ban hammer are bit over the top. Remember using the ban hammer is of last resort. Sorta akin to setting your house on fire to get rid of an ant infestation...

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
In all seriousness. Chris chooses you. You don't apply nor grab votes from the board. Everyone who's been a mod was chosen, and let go, depending on how Chris views you. When I was approached years ago I had an altercation with an old time poster (same level as Old Man). When Chris messaged me I assumed he was banning me from board. He liked how I diplomatically took care of guy and offered me the moderator position. In end, I asked to leave.

Latest posts