• No

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeorgeV

WFF Supporter
Check every post for truth, facts, references, spelling and punctuation. Anything in error should be high lighted or the post returned to be corrected. Fish photos must include a certified ruler. Spare time should be used constructively, post signs "WFF Members Only" at all public fishing access points. If you still find some time, spread a little kindness!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Mullet...mullets are nice.

Mullets. I remember once being humiliated by one, when I was in the process of cutting my own hair, and realized that i was going to be late for an appointment. I tried to even it up a bit before I quickly showered. My do looked ridiculous. I checked the air temp, and it was too hot to wear a knit wool stocking hat. "This is why baseball caps were invented," I thought, as I grabbed mine and headed out the door.
Tough to hide an "accidental mullet."

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
Did you ban yourself? Why does your signature line under your avatar say BANNED OR PARKED? ....Or maybe this is real?

jersey

livin' the dream
Actually voted for you travel to NJ and track down that scumbag. I’ll offer my translation services and guidance to where the body can be disposed in the proper Jersey fashion.

Plus, I miss real Diners

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Actually, XP had been chosen by the Deep State to infiltrate and otherwise work from within to overthrow the existing Mod infrastructure, but got caught by true patriots who understand the wicked machinations of the Masonic/Bilderberg/Rothchilds/MkUltra/Mossad/GRU/CIA/FBI hold on the world's fly fishing population.
I saw it on Twitter.....Trump retreated it
It must be so.....Alex Jones had it on infowars.
;)

:)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts