Votes: 36 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wetline dave

I would like to see a confirmation from Mr. Scoones first.

Second: Just shut the [email protected]#$% up and bag your ego and if so then do the job.
No one really cares as long as you keep an appropriate rein on the masses that does not include your ego or bias. You come across as wanting to be sheriff, judge and jury. The forum does NOT need that.

As it is all I hear is your ego. XP is only GOD in his own minds eye.

Dave

East Coaster

I would like to see a confirmation from Mr. Scoones first.

Second: Just shut the [email protected]#$% up and bag your ego and if so then do the job.
No one really cares as long as you keep an appropriate rein on the masses that does not include your ego or bias. You come across as wanting to be sheriff, judge and jury. The forum does NOT need that.

As it is all I hear is your ego. XP is only GOD in his own minds eye.

Dave
In the words of Sgt. Hulka, “Lighten up, Francis.” Hard to believe folks think XP is serious about this. For those who “get it”, thanks! This is the most humorous thread I’ve seen in a long time.

FinLuver

In the words of Sgt. Hulka, “Lighten up, Francis.” Hard to believe folks think XP is serious about this. For those who “get it”, thanks! This is the most humorous thread I’ve seen in a long time.
Not really givin’ Swimmy a run for his money now...is he??

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
Yes, @East Coaster ! it is a funny thread and it’s made me laugh out loud for real.

I don’t understand either why so many are taking this serious. He is NOT serious. If he is banned i don’t get that either.

Are we starting to lose our sense of humor around here?

KerryS

Ignored Member
Yes, @East Coaster ! it is a funny thread and it’s made me laugh out loud for real.

I don’t understand either why so many are taking this serious. He is NOT serious. If he is banned i don’t get that either.

Are we starting to lose our sense of humor around here?
Not all humor is equal. What might be humorous to some is a waste of bandwidth to others.

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
Of course it’s not all equal. But either way it was funnier to me than some of the other stuff that is considered funny.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts