• No

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Been away for a couple days, we settle this yet?
Ummm.. Windows ME isn't the MOD... some want him, some don't.... We haven't heard from Scoones yet... at least not publicly.. Life goes on at WFF!!

XP

I’m way too busy with mod duties to explain to Fly Bill how democracies works. Time to move on folks.

XP the Great out.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
I’m way too busy with mod duties to explain to Fly Bill how democracies works. Time to move on folks.

XP the Great out.
Don't worry about it.. I know how democracies work! Keep plugging away at your "Make WFF Great Again" campaign and tax cuts for the rich! I can send you a few books on our political system, with pictures, if you need some help with your current "administration"...

dustinchromers

Don't worry about it.. I know how democracies work! Keep plugging away at your "Make WFF Great Again" campaign and tax cuts for the rich! I can send you a few books on our political system, with pictures, if you need some help with your current "administration"...
Books! Hilarious. Can't you just post a link here so I can read every third page on my tablet?

Greg Armstrong

... he doesn’t read...

Latest posts