Votes: 36 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luv2fly2

Luv u guys that make this thing happen. Been a member 4 a while . Will b a member 4 a long while. Keep doing the right thing. Mike w

Reactions: XP

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
Do you promise to use impartiality with @DimeBrite Rams posts? I'm a Hawk's fan myself, but I don't want to see football posts go the way of political posts ...

We welcome all "types" here ... including Ram's and Pat's losers ... ;)
I need to walk back my comments about Rams losers and Pats losers. I was not name calling any WFF posters or any individual at all ( i like @DimeBrite posts). I was referring to the Rams and the Pats teams – I understand that now that we have DK Metcalf the Hawks are not going to lose any games for the next three years. So by definition the Rams and the Pats are losers.

Reactions: XP

XP

More Powerful Than Ever
UPDATE: The people have spoken and I have won the popular vote by a huge margin. Thank you to all my supporters!

I’m looking forward to contributing to the site as a new moderator and keeping WFF great.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
UPDATE: The people have spoken and I have won the popular vote by a huge margin. Thank you to all my supporters!

I’m looking forward to contributing to the site as a new moderator and keeping WFF great.
I'm sure you'll have the most people ever at your inauguration.. despite what the photo's show... I think I'll demand a special recount first though, don't want to make it too easy on ya.. might have to take it all the way to the supreme leader.. SCOONES!

Latest posts