• No

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
So i see the polls closed today but earlier it said November.
74 people voted out of 56,406 members. I guess that’s about right for voting in America. Hahahaha.

There will be something like 10 million people at his inaugural address I'm sure.. hell I'll be there, just hitting on chicks and basking in the glory of our new MOD!

I'm not bitter that I didn't get selected.. really, I just didn't raise the money fast enough to get to the debates... damn, maybe I am a bit bitter, grumpy.. hanging out with OMJ takes its toll on ya!

Atlantic Salmon

BECU Member
WFF Supporter
The polls have closed on the West coast and my win margin has increased tremendously. I believe the endorsement by Swimmy is what put me over the top. Thank you for electing me as the new mod everyone!

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Well, I still have multiple investigations ongoing. If you have been elected by the people, you can be impeached by the people as well.

If I uncover any further offensive WFF posts, I will be starting a “Yes/No - Impeach XP” poll.

If I am banned or parked anytime soon, you know the reason people.

The old polonium-210 in the tea trick!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts