Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
The polls have closed on the West coast and my win margin has increased tremendously. I believe the endorsement by Swimmy is what put me over the top. Thank you for electing me as the new mod everyone!

I never saw an endorsement by @Swimmy . And when i could see the folks who voted YES i never saw him there either. But i agree an endorsement from Swimmy is one i would want if i were in the running. And i would approve whatever fashion message he put out there.

Jojo

WFF Supporter
Well, I still have multiple investigations ongoing. If you have been elected by the people, you can be impeached by the people as well.

If I uncover any further offensive WFF posts, I will be starting a “Yes/No - Impeach XP” poll.

If I am banned or parked anytime soon, you know the reason people.

The old polonium-210 in the tea trick!

I’ll have your back @jasmillo and i will demand an investigation. I am right now a Squad of One. But i am inviting people to apply to be part of my Squad.

Jojo

WFF Supporter
I only deleted so as not to piss off Old Man. Hahahahaha... It wasn’t anything big.

Jojo

WFF Supporter
@flybill, you are definitely in my Squad. I don’t even need to be the leader. . (My job that i retired from was in unions. I like organizing!)

Last edited:

Jojo

WFF Supporter
If you want to be considered for the Squad please post your resume here for everyone to see. Do not bother PMing me. I am not seeking to be the boss so i want all of y’alls Input. But i will say aside from @Gyrfalcon2015 , and @flybill , i am also recruiting: @GAT , @Buzzy , @Old406Kid , @Bob Triggs, @jwg, @Mark Walker, @IveofIone @Bruce Baker , and i know i am missing some more. @FinLuver you are not invited.

Also adding @James St. Clair and @Grayone , cause they will bring the wine when we have the meetings.

Edited to add: There are many members here who might feel bad about me not listing you as a recruitment. Just understand that it might be because the Squad is formed to defend people like you (who i also appreciate on the board) . so if your name is not here, please do not feel slighted.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts