FS Watermaster Kodiak Expedition w/ Extras

JS

Priced to move! I am not parting this out, selling it all for $900 thanks!

Testing the waters here, pun intended! My kid and I have used this boat primarily for lake fishing for the passed four years, but she is growing and it is getting cramped in this thing! So I’m looking at buying a new boat to accommodate our new situation, as well as get back into rowing big whitewater.

The boat has been used a fair amount, but very well taken care of. Always kept inflated in temp controlled garage. 303 applied every spring and fall.

What it is:

2012 WM Kodiak Expedition Package
Extras:
Anchor system/motor mount
Aquabound Fiberglass Oars

Looking to get $900 plus shipping if you want it mailed or driven to you. I would entertain partial trades for an NRS or similar quality sport cat frame, or high quality set of 9’ oars (sawyer square tops, cataract SSTs, etc.), or a nice WW kayak (play boat) for a 6’2” dude. Pics available on request.

Last edited:

JS

Bump and price change. I found the boat I want and sold the bottom to someone with a kiddo.

Coach Duff

I ended up buying a Cataraft with Maxxon tubes and a walkthrough frame. I’m going to miss that WM, but its just not working out with my kid. I’m tall and she’s going to be tall, and she wants “her own seat”. The front of the WM wasn't cutting it anymore.
Pm sent

Runejl

Josh
I ended up buying a Cataraft with Maxxon tubes and a walkthrough frame. I’m going to miss that WM, but its just not working out with my kid. I’m tall and she’s going to be tall, and she wants “her own seat”. The front of the WM wasn't cutting it anymore.
Two kids myself. Pretty sure Im going to have to get a full size raft.

Reactions: JS

JS

Boat is still for sale, fyi, lots of interest but no one has followed through yet.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
Can't afford it now, but would take it if I could. Great boat! I've used a WM on the Yakima a few times when we had the gear program. Not sure if we still do or not.

I'm thinking of an 11' pontoon, setup for fishing for two when I can afford it. For now i'll tag along with my friends with boats! Will probably build a frame with help from my friend who can do it easily with aluminum tubes.. or have a custom frame built...

Reactions: JS

Latest posts