NFR Sasquatch Caught on Camera!

SARG950

Lo and behold, they do exist! the attachment was taken by my daughter while hiking in the Olympic National Forest. When I pointed out to her what she had captured on camera, her immediate reply I am not willing to print. However, she did ask how much CBD salve I've been using on my back. You make your own call on this.8201.jpeg

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Lo and behold, they do exist! the attachment was taken by my daughter while hiking in the Olympic National Forest. When I pointed out to her what she had captured on camera, her immediate reply I am not willing to print. However, she did ask how much CBD salve I've been using on my back. You make your own call on this.View attachment 208913
Is it wearing coveralls. That's what it looks like.

GeorgeV

For sure that's an Olympic Peninsula sasquatch. That's not a 'tail' it's a bag with his limit of clams and oysters for the family. Should have waited two weeks for a month with an 'R'.

Jim Travers

then you got the guys that opened fire within 20 feet of someone's tent in the middle of the night few weeks back cause they thought they saw a bigfoot