FS Drift Boat - Ray's River Dories, 14' beauty

SetterandaLab

Drifting some days, wading others.
I've been putting it off, but I need to put my drift boat up for sale. I bought it from a list member here 5 years ago.
Unfortunately, my wife was seriously injured in a traffic accident (SUV vs. scooter, she was driving the scooter) soon after I bought the boat, so the boat has sat unused in my garage for almost 5 years as we've focused on her recovery.
Custom made by Ray's River Dories for the original owner.
Always garaged, by both the original owner and by me.
Includes trailer, three oars, anchor system, seat cushions, life vests. It's ready to fish and to enjoy.
I hate to sell it, but our life has changed and I need to sell it. This is a beautiful boat and trailer.
I'm offering it here first, at a great price. I want it to go to someone who will appreciate and use it, and I need to sell it.
$3000 takes it all. Located in South Everett.

Attachments

David Loy

Senior Moment
I have that boat as well, also a garage queen. Catches a lot of fish (and some Jack) out there. Rainier Tent and Awning (in Seattle) makes a fine travel cover.

SetterandaLab

Bump. I'd really like this to go to someone who can appreciate it.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
Unfortunately, I'm at a point where I just need to sell this beautiful boat.

SetterandaLab

Bump. All reasonable offers will be considered. Great boat at a great price. I’m just not able to keep it, and want it to go to someone that appreciates and uses it.

Latest posts