NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

Billy McFly

To score 63 points in a football game and then lose. What does that tell you about how porus the defense is. It's a good thing the UW does not play UCLA this year. Lots of good QB's here this year in the PAC 12.
The DAWGS would crush ucla.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
ESPN needs to do more segments and specials on the "Pirate of the Palouse" and all his weirdness, that is sort of fun. Especially his love of history and war strategies.

Problem is, he is a football coach that has blown a couple of games with historical collapses seldom seen in all of college football history.

Like this weekend.

Looks like his preferred method of standing in main street and shooting it out with an opponent instead of some sort of defense resulted in one to the sternum too many.

Still fun to watch, as long as the Cougs lose.

9440918.jpg

Last edited:

landlocked

ESPN needs to do more segments and specials on the "Pirate of the Palouse" and all is weirdness, that is sort of fun. Especially his love of history and war strategies.

Problem is, he is a football coach that has blown a couple of games of historical collapse in college football history now.

Like this weekend.

Looks like his preferred method of standing in main street and shooting it out with an opponent instead of some sort of defense resulted in one to the sternum too many. Still fun to watch, as long as the Cougs lose.
Normally I'd have some snarky comeback for posts like this. But, I got nothin' after that Saturday sheyat show.

Jamie Wilson

ESPN needs to do more segments and specials on the "Pirate of the Palouse" and all his weirdness, that is sort of fun. Especially his love of history and war strategies.

Problem is, he is now is a football coach that has blown a couple of games with historical collapses seldom seen in all of college football history.

Like this weekend.

Looks like his preferred method of standing in main street and shooting it out with an opponent instead of some sort of defense resulted in one to the sternum too many.

Still fun to watch, as long as the Cougs lose.

View attachment 212708

Last edited:

sportsman

I can't imagine the hangover Leach must be going through. I always want the Cougs to go 11&1 (Apple Cup loss).The worst part for me is the potential for fUCLA to really get rolling. The broadcasters were crying that the poor baby Chippy had to deal with such a young team in his 3rd season. Peterson came in, released a bunch of malcontents and I think he did OK his 3rd year.

Latest posts