NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

sportsman

OSU 27...UCLA 7. Too bad for chippy. This is painful: have to cheer for the quacks vs cal. Only way the Huskies can win the north.

Snopro

Huskies need to pull it together and get the win tonight. It will help the Ducks pad their resume in 2 weeks. ;)

IveofIone

The 'Dawgs are toast! I don't understand their play calling at all, Chris Peterson used to call a pretty good game at Boise but just seems confused and indecisive now. What happened to that guy?

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
The 'Dawgs are toast! I don't understand their play calling at all, Chris Peterson used to call a pretty good game at Boise but just seems confused and indecisive now. What happened to that guy?
That is what you get as far as play calling when you hire a guy that has never been a OC before.
They played uninspired on both sides of the ball.
SF

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Since it came on so late in my area I ended up going to bed at half time. I just thought that they would pull it out. But I thought wrong for the first time in my life.:(:(

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
@Swimmy was last seen kicking pumpkins and destroying Halloween decorations on the porch.

Swimmy, it is ok..they should have lost it in regulation. Extra cruel to delay that one. Tough loss.

Sometimes a good loss is better than an ugly win (said no one?). Was pulling for Georgia to knock Alabama out of things this year. Longshot, but still might.. SC needs to win out to make the loss less bad

Last edited:

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
What a steaming pile of shit we put out on the field today.

But yeah, Cocks deserved to win that one. Their defensive line earned steaks tonight.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I live in Football hell. Of all the football games on today in my area are teams from the east coast. Only one PAC 12 is on and is on very late. 9 PM. It is UW and Arizona. I guess I'll miss another one. I always go to bed around 10 PM.

They used to play their games at about 1:30 PM on Saturdays. Just don't understand why they have to be on so goddamn late.

Latest posts