NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Damn, I keep hearing that Husky quarterback Jacob Eason has a gun for an arm. But his judgement is poor, much like Jake Browning's before him. Dumb interception last week against Utah, another this week against Oregon State.
Steve

Last edited:

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I was surprised that the UW won. It was a shitty first half. Eason really isn't that good of a QB that I thought he was going to be. 2 int's yesterday and no TD's.. I was asleep when the 2nd half started. I go to bed early. That happens when you get my age.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Yes, it's always surprising when the Dachshunds win a game..... Their run of 'Jakes' at QB has been #sad....many people are saying they aren't any good....so much losing...

Thomas Mitchell

corvus ossifragus
LSU/Alabama was a great game!

Maybe Alabama will finally not make it to final 4...
Yes, great game but not our day this time. Too many early mistakes led to the better team (today) winning. Congrats to the Tigers.

Hopefully we'll win out by beating the other Tigers at Auburn, then whatever happens happens. Roll Tide!

nb_ken

Hopefully we'll win out by beating the other Tigers at Auburn, then whatever happens happens. Roll Tide!
Help an outsider understand. SEC is a little foreign to me. Trying to keep it straight. So LSU is the Tigers. Auburn is the Other Tigers. What's Missouri? The Other Other Tigers?

Latest posts