NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

Jamie Wilson

If they Coug - again - that will be highly disappointing
They blew a great opportunity last year
Both teams aren’t even close to being as good as they were last year and the Cougs might have an edge
I’ll be watching and drinking
Go Cougs and happy thanksgiving everyone

landlocked

Date day with the wife. We’ll be watching it from some bar in downtown SLC on Friday. Get x-mas shopping and another Apple Cup outa the way in one fell swoop, get piss drunk and have a good steak dinner out! Go Cougs!

landlocked

CHRIS PETERSON TO DETROIT LIONS! Seeing this on multiple college football forums- here's one of the original posts!

"More to come. Sounds like they reached out to him yesterday for an over the phone interview and trying to schedule him to fly out for an in person. Perfect timing to demorliaze the husky players before the game. He doesn't care about you Huskies, he's gone."

By the way-CP, please take Jimmy Lake with you!!!!

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
CHRIS PETERSON TO DETROIT LIONS! Seeing this on multiple college football forums- here's one of the original posts!

"More to come. Sounds like they reached out to him yesterday for an over the phone interview and trying to schedule him to fly out for an in person. Perfect timing to demorliaze the husky players before the game. He doesn't care about you Huskies, he's gone."

By the way-CP, please take Jimmy Lake with you!!!!
Landlocked,
$100 gift certificate to your favorite fly shop says he isn’t the head coach of the Detroit Lions at the start of next years NFL season.
You in?
SF

BDD

UW has won 9 out of the last 10 Apple Cups but this year might be different. Both the UW offense and defense have looked poorly at times this past year and have really looked uninspired in a few games. Of course, the WSU defense looks that way most games so...

But Leach is still a pretty interesting guy and seems to be a mastermind at offense so who knows. I guess we will all know come Friday. But I don't think he has coached an Apple Cup victory yet...

quilbilly

gO dAwGs
Landlocked,
$100 gift certificate to your favorite fly shop says he isn’t the head coach of the Detroit Lions at the start of next years NFL season.
You in?
SF
@Stonefish

I'll bet you something...
If the Coogs win, you change your profile to say Go Coogs till Christmas.
If the lose, I'll change mine to Go Dachshunds till Christmas ?

You in ?

landlocked

Landlocked,
You in?
SF
Hey, I don't make the news, I just report the news!!!

Maybe not the Lions (are you kidding me...Detroit?), but I bet CCP is listening after the skewering pooch fans are giving him this year! He may as well make the Chinooky club open up the cash machine again or just take an NFL gig. Either way, unless he's making magic happen his fan base will hate him! C'mon, who wouldn't love a statue of liberty play in the Super Bowl against the Pat Rats to win it. You Go Chris Peterson...and Take that defensive vunda-kid Jimmy Lake with you. Bill Bellicheck is crying for you guys to face him! Detroit is calling Chris Peterson...with MILLIONS!!!

Who ate the "G"?!who ate the g.jpg

Last edited:

Stonefish

Hey, I don't make the news, I just report the news!!!

Maybe not the Lions (are you kidding me...Detroit?), but I bet CPP is listening after the skewering pooch fans have are giving him this year! He may as well make the Chinooky club open up the cash machine again or just take an NFL gig. Either way, unless he's making magic happen his fan base will hate him! C'mon, who wouldn't love a statue of liberty play in the Super Bowl against the Pat Rats to win it. You Go Chris Peterson...and Take that defensive vunda-kid Jimmy Lake with you. Bill Bellicheck is crying for you guys to face him! Detroit is calling Chris Peterson...with MILLIONS!!!
$100 says he isn’t the coach of any other team next year except the Washington Huskies.
You in?
SF

landlocked

$100 says he isn’t a coach of any other team next year except the Washington Huskies.
You in?
SF
Last time I monetarily bet the Cougs, was like the 2013 New Mexico Underwear-Something Bowl (about what the winner and loser of this game is going to). They blew a big lead late in the game. No more. But I'm open to other ideas...I'm better spending my money on the classified here! I've worn alot of ugly purple sweaters in December the last 10-years.

Luckily, it doesn't matter as much in SLC as it does where I grew up north of Seattle (although there's not alot of love here for the mutts).

I do have my daughter trained to boo Pooch-stadium every time we drive by it from flying into Seattle on our way north to the grandparents (my Dad is a Western grad who grew up loving Ewe-dub football, so a split family).

landlocked

StoneF-Here's my offer-I'll stick a Ewe-dub sticker on my drift boat, over my Coug sticker until end of 2020 if Cougs lose (somewhere on this forum theres a picture of my Coug sticker on the boat). Bring me something on the parlay that I can agree to for it to be a deal...

Stonefish

StoneF-Here's my offer-I'll stick a Ewe-dub sticker on my drift boat, over my Coug sticker until end of 2020 if Cougs lose (somewhere on this forum theres a picture of my Coug sticker on the boat). Bring me something on the parlay that I can agree to for it to be a deal...
I’ll put a Coug sticker on my daily driver until the end of 2020 if the Coogs win.
SF

Latest posts