NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Didn't Moos put a $20,000 bounty on the heads of the Huskies for each victory Leach would get over the Huskies?

I guess when you make $250,000-$300,000 per game, $20k it is not incentive enough

landlocked

Didn't Moos put a $20,000 bounty on the heads of the Huskies for each victory Leach would get over the Huskies?

I guess when you make $250,000-$300,000 per game, $20k it is not incentive enough
Wait, Moos was a New Awlins' Saint Coach?! There's no slimey in the UW/WSU battle unless its on the UW-side! This stuff is documented from the Seattle Times back to 2008!

landlocked

Not a golfer...
SF
Deal-I'll put a UW sticker over my Wazzu sticker on my Clac, if the mutts win, for the whole year (and that gets some river miles in the Rockies...so the UU/CU folks will see it and chuckle), if you, if WSU wins, stick a WSU logo over your UW sticker on your daily driver car. I get alot of comments on my stickered up boat now that UU and CU are in the PAC. Now, if the ewe wins, I'd have to explain the cover-up to every bandwagoner UU/CU/and even the Boise State (truck/toaster repair U) and Wyoming fan-jerks I see on the river. But its got to be till end of 2020.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Wait, Moos was a New Awlins' Saint Coach?! There's no slimey in the UW/WSU battle unless its on the UW-side! This stuff is documented from the Seattle Times back to 2008!

I think since that article was written, WSU has lead the college football in felonies, arrests and players being booted from the team.
If they aren’t number 1 now, they have to be in the top 3.
A stat to be proud of if you are a Coug!
This article is only up till 2015. The totals are greater now.
SF

Ron McNeal

Life's good!
Just want to stick in a lonesome GO BLUE!! here. Could be a fun game to watch this Saturday.......
wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!

Last edited:

landlocked

I think since that article was written, WSU has lead the college football in felonies, arrests and players being booted from the team.
If they aren’t number 1 now, they have to be in the top 3.
A stat to be proud of if you are a Coug!
This article is only up till 2015. The totals are greater now.
SF

Oh C'mon-Barney Fife in Pullman has nothing better to do than look for a weaving college kid going down College Way, another that "took" a 6-pack of beer from another drunk kid on the sidewalk and a "fight" in a frat party "Barney Fife =Pullman PD"? Running cars into retirement homes. drug related gang shooting, running human trafficing (postreport with the hoops team-whats that skeezy UW point guard dudes name?), its no wonder Don James bailed when these things got hot at the UW and started slutting out Poulsbo RV.

landlocked

Deal-I'll put a UW sticker over my Wazzu sticker on my Clac, if the mutts win, for the whole year (and that gets some river miles in the Rockies...so the UU/CU folks will see it and chuckle), if you, if WSU wins, stick a WSU logo over your UW sticker on your daily driver car. I get alot of comments on my stickered up boat now that UU and CU are in the PAC. Now, if the ewe wins, I'd have to explain the cover-up to every bandwagoner UU/CU/and even the Boise State (truck/toaster repair U) and Wyoming fan-jerks I see on the river. But its got to be till end of 2020.
still waiting for that handshake on the bet..."deal"

landlocked

Just want to stick in a lonesome GO BLUE!! here. Could be a fun game to watch this Saturday.......
Sorry Ron...if thats a Michigan deal..WSU should have their 2-sceonds back from the '98 Rose Bowl. WSU would have won that game if the refs didn't steal it. If its not Michigan, my apologies.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
That’s what they get for going to a college in the middle of nowhere.
Arresting cattle and WSU athletes must keep Barney Fife a busy guy.

Crime had nothing to do with James bailing.
Getting fucked over by the then PAC 10 had everything to do with it.
He retired long before anything of those things happened in the article you reference.

Deal on the bet.
SF

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
WSU coach Mike Price brought the FUN to dysfunctional with his fine mentoring of Ryan Leaf. What a feather in the cap of WSU history those two turned out to be.

Trying hard in keeping the Coug classy QB club was Mark Rypien knocking his wife around at an ATM last year in Spokane.

Jason Gesser was busy last year as well.

Love this week every year!!!!

I went to class B, EWU, and we go for community college national championships.

Well, EWU did knock off WSU at home..ouch!!!

Last edited:

landlocked

DLAAkjcVAAAfIDL.jpgsnark.jpg0-12.jpg51VA6upQLnL._SX370_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
There's some dandies on the pooch side of things. 0-12, the pinnacle of mountain. Not sure anyone can ever get that done again!

Latest posts