NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

Chris Johnson

I really thought this year would be a close game, but I was wrong. The coug's just keep doing the same thing expecting different results. Is it Leach is that stubborn or just that unimaginative.

Last edited:

Jamie Wilson

It was pretty clear to me that the Huskies had way better talent - both up front and it seemed glaring when looking at the wide rec/secondary. UW way better on both sides

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Some reports hitting today that Helton will be fired at USC. Not confirmed yet though.
I’m hoping they keep him.

Charlie Strong got the hat at South Florida.
He should have never left Louisville.
SF

Last edited:

quilbilly

gO dAwGs
On the upside, Jim Harbaugh and those useless Michigan Wolverines got their asses kicked, and afterwords Harbaugh did his best little bitch routine.....per usual.
Just a face you'd like to punch, and then he opens his mouth.

Lol

sportsman

On the upside, Jim Harbaugh and those useless Michigan Wolverines got their asses kicked, and afterwords Harbaugh did his best little bitch routine.....per usual.
Just a face you'd like to punch, and then he opens his mouth.

Lol
Jimmy has made history there. Only coach to lose to OSU 5 games in a row. It will be 6 next year if he's not the cowgirls coach!

Billy McFly

I really thought this year would be a close game, but I was wrong. The coug's just keep doing the same thing expecting different results. Is it Leach that stubborn or just that unimaginative.
If you listen to Leach it's all on the players. They are "fat and out of shape", not as fat and out of shape as he is though. He takes no blame and constantly throws his players under the bus. Sometimes his post games interviews are funny as hell but more often than not the guys an ass.
All that said I hope they sign him to a lifetime contract.
GO DAWGS!

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
It will be interesting to see if Petersen makes any moves with his staff this year, particularly on the offensive side of the ball.

ASU also went 7-5 this year and just fired their OC, receiver and tight end coaches.
SF

Latest posts