NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

landlocked

WFF Supporter
Some great news for UW and Apple Cup fans..... .:D
SF

I’ll take Leach and consistent to good seasons year after year, even if he never beats RE Mutts, over 4-win seasons with a fluke AC win every now and then. Hope the old curmudgeon retires there.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Leach wins in places where it's not always easy to win, and with a much tougher recruiting job compared to a lot of BCS schools.
He's won 60% of his games in his D-1 career, that's not too bad.
Air raid, Mesh, 4 verts whatever you want to call it, it's a system that allows for replaceable parts that don't have to be 5 star recruits, and a fun brand of football to watch.
:)

Peyton00

Leach wins in places where it's not always easy to win, and with a much tougher recruiting job compared to a lot of BCS schools.
He's won 60% of his games in his D-1 career, that's not too bad.
Air raid, Mesh, 4 verts whatever you want to call it, it's a system that allows for replaceable parts that don't have to be 5 star recruits, and a fun brand of football to watch.
:)
Trainwrecks are not fun to watch.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Jimmy Lake also coached on an 0fer team that year....2008 Lions

Will history repeat ?
Stay tuned for another year of the football thread being full of ' Dachshunds going to be in top 10' posts in August....... Then 6 weeks later, out of contention for the Pac 12.
Lol
;)

Billy McFly

Jimmy Lake also coached on an 0fer team that year....2008 Lions

Will history repeat ?
Stay tuned for another year of the football thread being full of ' Dachshunds going to be in top 10' posts in August....... Then 6 weeks later, out of contention for the Pac 12.
Lol
;)
But always beating the cooogs to finish the season. 7 in a row bro.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Uh-oh...Jimmy Lake and the win at all costs in Muttlake! Here come's the steroids and Camaros again!
Lol
Why would he need to change a thing after seven straight?
Speaking of steroids, I think we all know the team that could probably use some......0-7.
SF

landlocked

WFF Supporter
Speaking of steroids, I think we all know the team that could probably use some......0-7.
SF
Again, I'll take 6-7 wins as a low bar over the last 7-seasons and the occasional 9-10 win season with Leach as the coach. We can beat every other team in the Pac, but the mutts during this stretch.
Success for WSU football doesn't rest on beating the leg-humpers every year...But my poor drifboat will have that awful purple and pee colored sticker on it this coming year! I may sell it and buy another one after 2020.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock