NFR 2019 Official WFF College Football Thread

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
This is the first year I believe they haven’t in a long time.
They are playing doubleheaders at three different venues.

I think it would be cool if they could play the games at Century Link. I think the kids would really enjoy that experience.
SF
My senior year in HS, our school played at the Kingdome for the A championship and I was a yearbook photographer (nerdy), and had a field pass and watched all the games..what? 5 different ones, from that level.

It was really cool and agree, a thrill for the kids I bet, to play on the pro field. Much like baseball and Safeco.

That was Fall of 1981 and our school played their first astroturf game of the year at the state semi-finals the week before at Federal Way before the Kingdome championship. All of the earlier games were on mud and grass.

Inside the Kingdome was like going to the Moon.

Last edited:

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
My senior year in HS, our school played at the Kingdome for the A championship and I was a yearbook photographer (nerdy), and had a field pass and watched all the games..what? 5 different ones, from that level.

It was really cool and agree, a thrill for the kids I bet, to play on the pro field. Much like baseball and Safeco.

That was Fall of 1981 and our school played their first astroturf game of the year at the state semi-finals the week before at Federal Way before the Kingdome championship. All of the earlier games were on mud and grass.

Inside the Kingdome was like going to the Moon.
Funny you should mention the AstroTurf.
My HS won the 3A state championship in 76.
The championship game was played at Memorial Stadium at the Seattle Center.

We always played on grass or sand (yes, sand at Lincoln Bowl in Tacoma), so we had to borrow turf shoes from the UW for a couple of our games.
SF

NRC

WFF Supporter
Things couldn’t have broken down better for the Sooners. I’m already getting excited for our first-round playoff exit!

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
LSU from day 1. Coach & his staff through the players, that is a special team. Burrow has been fun to watch all season.
Why does everybody want LSU or OHIO to be number 1. Shit Clemson won last year and they beat all they played this year by big scores. They won all their games last year and all this year. Shit their win streak is over 25 games. Who else has a long win streak. They ran Virginia into the ground. Who else won the conference by a big score.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Maybe. We'll know tomorrow. Clemson/LSU would be my guess for the championship and probably the best game.
Already announced this morning.
Those are the games that Jamie mentioned.
I’d like to see a LSU / Clemson final as well.
SF

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock