What's in your cast iron tonight? Or your...

IveofIone

WFF Supporter
Pizza dough went in the fridge this morning and will come out tomorrow and warm to room temp. Then into an iron pan that contains olive oil, semolina, garlic, pizza seasoning along with Aleppo pepper and kosher salt. I'll set the crust for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat then into a 500 degree oven to finish.

I am just learning to build these Detroit-style pizzas with the seasoning on the pan instead of the crust and the results have been really good so far. Not perfect but that is why I keep trying. Tomorrow promises to be the best yet.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Pizza dough went in the fridge this morning and will come out tomorrow and warm to room temp. Then into an iron pan that contains olive oil, semolina, garlic, pizza seasoning along with Aleppo pepper and kosher salt. I'll set the crust for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat then into a 500 degree oven to finish.

I am just learning to build these Detroit-style pizzas with the seasoning on the pan instead of the crust and the results have been really good so far. Not perfect but that is why I keep trying. Tomorrow promises to be the best yet.

Now that sounds DELICIOUS!

gt

here i thought images of food were a FB thing, now on a fishing form, ugly turn of events.

Gary Knowels

here i thought images of food were a FB thing, now on a fishing form, ugly turn of events.
Why shouldn't we share pictures of food? Isn't it just another passion that people can share with each other through visuals and stories? Should we not share pictures of flies or rods we build or art we create?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock