Oh Boy, Another Potential Invasive Species

dustinchromers

Don't let this distract you from the fact WDFW had walleye week here a while back while salmon and steelhead stocks got sold off to the highest bidder. Meanwhile guides are actively releasing large female walleye on the upper Columbia because of their stalwart commitment to conservation. I'm so glad we have such a brain trust making management decisions. Hopefully they find the right guides for their new panel. What a joke but the jokes on us

Coach Duff

Don't let this distract you from the fact WDFW had walleye week here a while back while salmon and steelhead stocks got sold off to the highest bidder. Meanwhile guides are actively releasing large female walleye on the upper Columbia because of their stalwart commitment to conservation. I'm so glad we have such a brain trust making management decisions. Hopefully they find the right guides for their new panel. What a joke but the jokes on us
Just remember “native” Pikeminnow have a bounty on them....Introduced walleye get a week long block party.....
So very typical of the wonderfully managed Boldt Decision crippled state of Washington.

deansie

Hey! It's freaking North Dakota man! If it wasn't for fracking oil, growing wheat, and (shhh...missile silos) we'd use the place for a nuclear dump site.

I wonder if they have room for 12,000 homeless people?
Hey now, I grew up there and while it isn’t the most exciting place in the world i’d go there 99% of the time vs the entire SE part of our country.

BTW, when I was a kid there in the 80’s and early 90’s we were the 3rd largest nuclear power in the world behind the rest of the US and the Soviets.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Hey! It's freaking North Dakota man! If it wasn't for fracking oil, growing wheat, and (shhh...missile silos) we'd use the place for a nuclear dump site.
You forgot darn good hunting, both big game & upland birds. And I'm glad we had robust Cold War defenses. Keep the homeless people in the cities that became a magnet for them.

deansie

You forgot darn good hunting, both big game & upland birds. And I'm glad we had robust Cold War defenses. Keep the homeless people in the cities that became a magnet for them.
Yep, I love the pheasant hunting there...we did it every weekend growing up.

Latest posts