WA Reference PHWFF Healing Saturday at PSFC Sept 28

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
WFF Supporter
Healing Saturday.jpg

Come to the event at
Puget Sound Fly Company
6001 Tacoma Mall Blvd
Tacoma, WA 98409

We will be raffling off a pram with trailer. Come on down and support a good cause.

Divad

Catch & Release
FYI the main site states “...Washington this September 2th”.

Count me in though and if you need any help with the setup or anything let me know. Great cause great sport.

Jerry Daschofsky

WFF Supporter

Count me in though and if you need any help with the setup or anything let me know. Great cause great sport.
What site are you taking about? It says 28 Sep on the PHW site. Which site are you referring to?

Jerry Daschofsky

WFF Supporter

Ok, I see it. Says the 28th several times and they forgot the 8 on one.

flybill

Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!
WFF Supporter
Sweet! I have the weekend off for a cigar event Saturday night, so will come down and join you guys on the 28th before I go work the event!

Darby

We're looking forward to seeing everyone! I just dropped off the chow, drinks, supplies, and did a final coordination with Anil & the guys. A huge thanks to PSFC for their support!

Just a reminder, 100% of the raffle, auctions, and 10% of shop sales goes directly to PHWFF and supporting local disabled vets. I'd like to thank everyone in advance for supporting us not only with Healing Saturday, but through all the years.

Steve
SigPHWFF.png

Last edited:

Darby

Grill is firing up, auction items are out, reps showing up, & the shop is rocking. Come on by, get some chow, get that gear you’ve been holding off on!
8A164950-90A5-42A4-A2C9-64AB9DFA1BC6.jpeg 182D899E-0059-4B3B-8D6A-8CA4B6CEE8CE.jpeg 49D01AA1-6450-48EE-8A37-34ADC427778C.jpeg

Anil

Still time to bid, or come down and purchase your items. 10% of all sales go directly to Project healing waters.

Darby

A huge thank you to everyone for supporting us and the shop today. The funds raised will allow us to continue the support of Puget Sound area disabled vets and wounded/injured soldiers of the Warrior Transition Battalion, Ft. Lewis.

Congrats to the winners:
Rick V= Patriotic & Afghan campaign classic salmon fly display
John F= Pram & trailer package
Donovan B= Simms reel & Echo rod

Steve Balogh
Asst. Program Lead
PHWFF - Ft. Lewis
SigPHWFF.png

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock