FS 9’6” Sawyer Squaretops Dynelite Oars

bjornjon

I am selling three 9’6” Sawyer Squaretops oars. I recently downsized my boat and got a little bit shorter Sawyer oars so these are just sitting around now. I have used these for a few seasons and they definitely show signs of lots of use, but will last someone a lifetime. I will sell them for $150 apiece or $400 for all three. These sell new for $399 each so it's a heck of a deal. I am in the Spokane area and would prefer to meet up locally if someone is serious about buying them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bowbonehead

What are the chances of you being out in Montana fishing anytime this fall....... perhaps a meet-up? I could pay ahead of time paypal or cash if meet up is possible.... I imagine shipping on this would be cost prohibitive....... Cheers

bjornjon

What are the chances of you being out in Montana fishing anytime this fall....... perhaps a meet-up? I could pay ahead of time paypal or cash if meet up is possible.... I imagine shipping on this would be cost prohibitive....... Cheers
The chances of that are very good. I fish MT all the time. I’ll send you a message.

Latest posts